Friday, November 08, 2013

Google Boosting V

The latest in a series of occasional attempts to manage my web presence on Google's search engine by using my full name in hyperlinks I choose.


Jay Nargundkar - my blog, Citizens Band, featuring commentary on current affairs

Jay Nargundkar - summary of my professional experience on LinkedIn

Jay Nargundkar - from 2011-2012 I worked as an economic development consultant in rural Peru; an article about my experience was published on the website of the NGO I worked for

Jay Nargundkar - that same blog post was published on a third-party site translated to Spanish

Jay Nargundkar - Empresalta is a free Spanish-language business management tool I developed, inspired by my work with small businesses in rural Peru

Jay Nargundkar - Mi Vida S.A. was a travel blog and personal memoir of my year in South America

Jay Nargundkar - several months ago I accepted a volunteer role as Latin America Head for Dreamfly, an NGO I been involved with for years; I've been leading the organization's efforts to identify and execute a children's education project -- the link on Dreamfly's blog details our initial steps to a potentially exciting new project in Colombia

Jay Nargundkar - finisher badge for completing the 2013 Mid-Atlantic Tough Mudder

No comments: